1. Day Pass Membership
$25 for the day and you may come and go.
2. Day Pass Duration
Each Day Pass Membership ends at the close of business for that day and does not carry over.
3. Create Account / Sign Waiver
• If you have not already signed our Range
Waiver, click on the Login / Range Waiver
button below, create an account
and sign the Range Waiver.
• (At 1st login, you only need
to fill out BOLD items.)
• AFTER SIGNING WAIVER, RETURN TO
THIS WINDOW AND PROCEED TO #4.
• If you have already signed the
Range Waiver, SKIP TO #4.
4. Check In
• After you have signed the Range Waiver,
proceed to the Gun Range.
• Day Pass shooters
MUST CHECK IN WITH THE STAFF
to be assigned a range.
1. Bring ID and Payment Option
• Bring Identification
• Bring Cash, Credit / Debit Card
to pay fees
2. Pay Orientation Fee
Pay one time orientation fee of $90.
(Cash, Credit, or Debit)
3. Pay Monthly Fee
Pay first monthly fee.
(On the first of each month,
your card on file will be charged $30.
Your first month will be pro-rated.)
4. Guest Passes
• You will receive 10 free guest passes
• The passes will be returned to you
each year on your anniversary
to be used again.
• If you need additional guest passes,
they can be purchased for $10.
• ONLY 1 GUEST PER MEMBER PER VISIT.
5. Pick Up Range ID and Access Card
• Pick up your Range ID
• Pick up your Range Access Card
1. Take and Send "Selfie" for Range ID
• Take a "selfie" straight on, shoulders up
The face must be very clear.
No blurry images.
• E-mail your "selfie" to
• In the Subject Line of the e-mail,
put "Range ID selfie for
(your first and last name)
2. Create Account / Sign Waiver
• If you have not already signed our
Range Waiver, click on the
Login / Range Waiver button below,
create an account and sign the
• (At 1st login, you only need to
fill out BOLD items.)
• AFTER SIGNING WAIVER,
RETURN TO THIS WINDOW AND
PROCEED TO #3.
• If you have already signed the
Range Waiver, SKIP TO #3.
3. Info about Minors
• Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
• (1 adult person per minor).
• If a minor under 18 is to sign up,
an adult guardian must sign their
4. Sign Membership Agreement
• Choose appropriate Membership Agreement Below
• YOU ARE FREE TO PROCEED TO THE GUN RANGE AFTER SIGNING
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Thank you for being a part of the Texas Tactical family.
Train hard, stay sharp and watch your 6.
- Nobody, member or guest, is allowed on the range regardless of whether or not they intend to watch or shoot, until a liability waiver is signed.
- All federal, state and local firearms laws must be followed.
- The range master is in charge of the range and their orders and rules must be followed.
- All firearms safety rules must be followed.
- Hearing and eye protection are mandatory.
- The use of drugs or alcohol on this property is prohibited. Persons found under the influence of any substance, including prescribed medication, that inhibits their mental state will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Horseplay is prohibited.
- Texas Tactical RSO’s and staff have the right to inspect any firearm at any time.
- Only safe ammunition may be shot. Do not shoot any ammunition that will damage any range property or cause a dangerous environmental condition.
- No fully auto seer firearms are allowed to be shot unless it is pre-authorized by range staff or at an event in which full auto is permitted. No exceptions.
- Know and obey all range commands.
- It is your responsibility to clean up after yourself.
- No vehicles may drive past the parking areas unless given prior permission from TTTG staff. (Range members may drive onto range when the gate is open as long as they do not damage the grounds.)
- Report any unsafe conditions immediately.
- Any injury, no matter how small, should be brought to staff attention prior to leaving the property for documentation.
- No one under age 18 without direct supervision of a parent or responsible adult in the same lane.
- No guns outside of case or holster EVER except on the firing line or as approved by a range staff member in a marked red TTTG shirt.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT FOR TEXAS TACTICAL TRAINING GROUP
I acknowledge that I voluntarily have chosen to enter Texas Tactical Training Group. I am aware that activities performed by members such as myself include using firearms at the shooting range and/or using firearms on Club property.
I AM AWARE THAT THESE ACTIVITIES ARE HAZARDOUS ACTIVITIES AND THAT I COULD BE SERIOUSLY INJURED OR EVEN KILLED. I AM VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THESE ACTIVITIES WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGER INVOLVED, AND AGREE TO ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, WHETHER THOSE RISKS ARE KNOWN OR UNKNOWN. BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, I AM WAIVING ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ACTIONS WHICH I MIGHT PURSUE AGAINST TEXAS TACTICAL TRAINING GROUP FOR ANY AND ALL BODILY INJURY OR INJURIES, DEATH OR DEATHS, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ACTIONS ARISING OUT OF NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF TEXAS TACTICAL TRAINING GROUP, ITS AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND/OR MEMBERS.
As consideration for being permitted by TEXAS TACTICAL TRAINING GROUP to become a member and to participate in the aforementioned activities, I forever release TEXAS TACTICAL TRAINING GROUP, and their respective directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, contractors, and representatives (collectively “Releasees”) from any and all actions, claims, or demands that I, my assignees, heirs, distributees, guardians, next of kin, spouse and legal representatives now have, or may have in the future, for injury, death, or property damage, related to (i) my participation in these activities, (ii) the negligence or other acts, whether directly connected to these activities or not, and however caused, by any Releasee, or (iii) the condition of the premises where these activities occur, whether or not I am then participating in the activities.
I also agree that I, my assignees, heirs, distributees, guardians, next of kin, spouse and legal representatives will not make a claim against, sue, or attach the property of any Releasee in connection with any of the matters covered by the foregoing release. I also acknowledge that I may be held liable for any harm caused by my negligence against the range, range staff or other members.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT BETWEEN MYSELF AND TEXAS TACTICAL TRAINING GROUP, AND I ACCEPT IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL. I also understand this release and waiver shall remain in effect while I am a member OR GUEST of TEXAS TACTICAL TRAINING GROUP.
RELEASOR PARENT OR GUARDIAN
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, YOU AND YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN MUST REVIEW AND ACCEPT THIS WAIVER TOGETHER. Parent or Guardian: You verify that the dangers of the activities and the significance of this Release and Waiver were explained to the Member and that the Member understood them.
GUESTS ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE MEMBERS WHO BROUGHT THEM TO THE RANGE. MEMBERS AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR GUESTS ACTIONS.
4104 Zion Hill Rd.,
Weatherford, TX 76088